Every homeowner puts off that all important visit from the local plumber, but eventually it must be done. Slow draining sinks, poor water pressure, and old water heaters won’t be ignored for long.
Tackle those problems at any time of day with help from Marshall Services.
We offer 24/7 emergency appointments for homeowners throughout Fort Washington. Since 1945, our company has helped customers with almost any kind of plumbing challenge, no matter the scope or size. When it’s not working, make your professional plumber figure it out!
Professional Plumbing Solutions in Fort Washington
As a plumbing and sewer repair company, Marshall Services knows how important it is to provide professional and reliable services. We have representatives available to answer the phone at any time of the day or night. You’ll always reach a real person who can answer your questions and send a plumber out right away.
Further, our team offers a wide range of services with free quotes by the job. You don’t have to worry about labor raising the price on your repair or installation project. Allow our A+ rated, BBB-accredited plumbers to help you with:
- Clearing Clogged Drains: We have advanced cameras and tools that allow us to see where deep clogs are and flush them out.
- New Sewer Installation: Whether you are expanding your property or the old sewer line needs replacing, we can handle it.
- Sump Pump Installation: Keep the basement bone dry with a quiet, efficient sump pump installed.
- Water Heater Installation: Most water heaters should be replaced if they are older than 10 years to keep your plumbing working properly.
- Water Treatment Services: Our water treatment systems keep your family healthy by cleaning out impurities and removing foul odors.
Grab a Precise Price Estimate from a Plumber in Fort Washington
If you have an emergency plumbing issue, give Marshall Services a call now to get immediate assistance. For a free quote or to ask about any of our plumbing services in Fort Washington, fill out our online form. We’ll contact you to schedule an appointment to discuss your project with a professional plumber.